All applications, forms, and permits are in PDF format. Click to download the free Adobe Reader
- Area Variance Application
- Birth Certificate Request Application
- Building Permit Application
- Death Certificate Request Application
- Employment Application
- Genealogy Request Application
- Hawking/Soliciting Permit Application
- Use Variance Application
- Village Sign Permit Application
- Zoning Board Interpretation Application
- Long EAF Form
- Short EAF Form
- Lumber Mill Certification Form
- Village Fire and Property Maintenance Inspection Field Report
- Complaint Form
- Certificate of Disposition Request Form
- Village FOIL Request Form
Building Permit applications may be picked up daily at the Code Enforcement Office or the Town or Village Clerk’s Offices.
Building Permit Applications MUST be submitted prior to commencement of work. Upon issuing of permit, the applicant must contact the Code Enforcement Officer upon completion of each stage of work and for final inspection.
A permit is valid for twelve (12) months and must be renewed if the work is not completed within that time.
Applications for residential structures over 1500 sq. ft. and all commercial projects require New York State engineered drawings.