Canton Pavilion Ice Rink
The Town and Village of Canton are working with the County to ensure accurate and timely information related to the COVID-19 outbreak. You can find that information here:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak the Canton Recreation Department is currently closed to the public.
Questions and concerns can be sent via email or phone: (315) 386-3992.
Notice: Calendar is subject to change with minimal notice. Can’t see our calendar? Click here: Calendar
Public Skating & Open Hockey:
- Admission: $4 for adults & children 6 & older (5 & under free)
- Rentals Skates: $3
- Sizes 9 Junior through Adult 13
- The gift of rental skates and youth size helmets was received from the Health Initiative’s creating healthy places St. Lawrence County project, a grant funded by the New York State Department of Health
- Skate sharpening is available: $5 per pair of skate Note: we cannot sharpen figure skates at this time.
- Children 12 & under must be supervised by a responsible adult and are required to wear a helmet. Helmet’s are available for a free rental at the Pavilion. Bike helmets are acceptable.
- To book a Public Skating Party, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Hockey & Figure Skating:
- Canton High School Golden Bears
- Canton Minor Hockey
- Adult Hockey Groups
- Ms. Conducts
- Sunday Night Men
- Perry Group
- Sergi Group
- Wednesday Night Hockey
- St. Lawrence Figure Skating Club